At The Kenwood by Senior Star, constantly searching for and embracing new innovations in memory care is a key focus. The Snoezelen® Multi-Sensory Environment is a safe, welcoming room where residents can go to enjoy gentle stimulation of the primary senses.
Filled with soothing lights, sounds, scents, textures, and comfortable furniture, the relaxing atmosphere offers residents a respite from challenges, confusion, and agitation. This immersive experience provides an outlet for exploration and is an excellent way to recharge and relax. The environment is one that truly has to be seen and experienced in order to understand the amazing benefits.
Hip Hop Activity Box™
Rewarding, responsive and remarkably versatile! The vibrant illuminated screen and matching interactive floor pad allows you to play games, create music and trigger shows of light and colour.
The panel has 6 unique modes and is packed with games, sound effects and music for endless hours of fun and learning. Encourage movement, creativity and composition, listening skills, meaningful activity and an understanding of cause and effect.
Enjoy passively or interactively in a targeted way, or simply to allow exploration and choice at the user’s own pace.
- Features include:
- 6 modes of operation, including Simon Says and Create a Song
- Different levels of complexity – some modes are simple and others are more challenging
- 10 different sound effects including musical instruments, animal and space sounds
- Accessible and illuminated push button
- Great for colour recognition and matching
- Can be use with a microphone for a sound to light effect to encourage vocalisation
This product contains wood.