The Snoezelen Multi-Sensory Environment (MSE) Training Program is designed to meet the needs of your organization. Our Snoezelen MSE Trainers will cover the following topics during a training session:
- History and Philosophy of Snoezelen
- Sensory Perception in People with Disabilities
- Types of Snoezelen MSEs
- Snoezelen MSE Equipment
- Planning the use of Snoezelen MSEs
- Caregiver Responsibilities
- Practical Session in the Snoezelen Room
- Equipment Use
Training options include *:
- Basic Training — This informational training session provides a comprehensive introduction to Snoezelen MSEs. It is geared toward those who have very little experience with Snoezelen MSEs.
- Advanced Training — This training program is for individuals who have had previous experience with Snoezelen MSEs and want to expand their knowledge base, as well as keep pace with new trends in the marketplace.
*Not available in all countries, please Contact Us to find out what services are available in your region.